Social media has rapidly become a significant part of our modern civilization. It is a defining trait of how integrated our social interactions have become. We credit this achievement of the developments in technology and how that has advanced the creative ways that people interact with each other.
Facebook today is the world's largest social network, with over a billion users worldwide.Some of the ways club members can use Facebook
- See updates and posts from Friends
- Share videos and posts with Friends
- Share information of the club's profile page
- Invite Friends to join Groups and participate in Events
- Share with available friends and members of other Scottie clubs and organizations.
The club will see continued growth in the community already captured and will attract a younger audience to STCNE activities. Having a Facebook presence gives STCNE the ability to promote all of our annual events and activities for free. It amounts to free advertising and a central point to build a larger membership base.
Extracted from an article which first appeared in Scottie Tails, January 2014